I Love You | Post 2 by Neha Jain




I Love You


Because you make me look forward to each day.❤️

You're my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.💕
There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice.❤️ There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do.💕 There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone.❤️

You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you.❤️ I LoveYou with my body, soul and mind.

I Love You to the moon and back, to Infinity & Beyond, Forever & Ever❤️

- Neha Jain ❤️

vaibhav

Hy my name is Vaibhav Rajawat , i am pursuing Engineering. I love To Write Poems , so i made this website to share my creations With world ... Azin Is My Nick Name By The Way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment